We are now exactly 3 weeks away from the launch of Madden NFL 25. With that brings the beginning of the ION Madden League. Formerly known as the Baz Invitational Madden League, the current league is running in its 5th season on Madden NFL 13. Here’s the lowdown on how the ION Madden League for Madden NFL 25 will work.
Rules & Procedures
– The league will be played as a Connected Franchise for Madden NFL 25 for the Xbox 360.
– Games are played with 7 minute quarters on the All-Madden difficulty level.
– Games must be completed within 4 days of the league advancing. Games that are not completed by this time will be simulated.
– If one person in a head-to-head match-up hasn’t communicated in setting up a time to play the game by 24 hours before the deadline, contact me, and if I can’t reach them, that person will be set to auto for the remainder of the league week.
– Simulation of 3 consecutive games without notification will cause your team to be put on auto until you return to active playing.
– Unsportsmanlike or otherwise detrimental behavior can result in expulsion from the league, at the discretion of the commissioner.
– All preseason games are simulated.
– Offseason activities generally move faster and a date and time for the rookie draft is selected during the playoffs.
How to Join
If you’d like to get in on the league, there are several ways to do so.
– Post in the league thread on the ION forum with your gamertag for an invite.
The league will begin on the launch day for Madden NFL 25, Tuesday, August 27th. Team selection will begin on Tuesday, August 20th. Anyone who has registered for the league by the end of Monday, August 19th will be eligible for the team selection process. The team selection order will be determined at random. Anyone joining after August 19th will be placed at the end of the selection order, if the selections are still ongoing, or allowed to choose from any of the remaining teams.
If you have any questions about the league or want to join, feel free to let me know.